Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Paper Panache mystery

While reading email Sunday after getting home from work, one of the online yahoo quilt groups I belong to someone posted that Paper Panache had a block mystery going. Went and took a peek. Lots of little pieces and units to the paper pieced project but I printed out all copies, scratched my head for some time figuring how C went together with A and B then set to work ... lol It will be my 1st mystery with them. Now if my color choices stink to high heaven Unit C is all you will see of this myster block. Unit A and B has more pieces to them so they aren't finished yet. It is now nearly 1am Tuesday morning and I better get off here and head to bed. Jimbo will be up bright and early tomorrow morning wanting to play bingo! Anyhow, here's a picture of Unit C.

No comments: