Friday, January 14, 2011

Been over a year!!!

Been over a year since I've posted! Time flies, eh?

Yep, haven't really done much. But I did make a pillowcase for a friend who will be sleeping in her new home tomorrow night. First time every making one. Went by a tutorial I saw online. Very quick, very easy. Now I want to make more, more and more of them ... lol

Felt good to be at the sewing machine once more. Will have to make friends with it all over again. Do love the SewEZi table I got back in September. The one I've been wanting for over 2 years.

Off I get. Getting late and have to work tomorrow. Seahawks game Sunday. Go Hawks!!!!

2 comments:

mickie said...

Welcome back Mary Anne, loveyour pillowcase! :)

quilter000 said...

Hey get your but to work. These are super nice job!!! QW