Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another year has gone by!!!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Man, I don't keep this blog up to date, do I? LOL New Year's resolution is to do just that. To blog more.
Christmas was a nice one. Santa was very good to me. Left a Janome Horizon 7700 under the tree! Yee haw Haven't really had a chance to see what this baby can do but then again still early in the year and will have to find the time to play with it. It does look nice and I sure do like the thread cutter button on it. That will come in handy for paper piecing ... lol Don't look at date on picture. Camera year is off :( Will set that next time I snap a picture if I think about it.

1 comment:

quilter000 said...

Hey Lady so good to see you posting again. Love your new machine. Hope you get to use it this year and make lots of pretty things with it. I am watchiong to see what great things you make. Patty Pat QW