Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December already!

2nd day of vacation and where in the world did November go, for that matter where did all the months of 2008? Man, I must be getting old and time slipping by. Still working on the mystery block.

Have been searching on the net. Table I have been wanting for a L O N G time is getting closer, I think ... lol Called them today but no one was in. Will try again tomorrow. It's the SewEZi ! I've read nothing but great reviews on this table. So am thinking that all those people can't be wrong. Don't have a clue as to what I will do with the sewing table I have. Not enough room in here to have both and not enough room in rest of home to put it. It's been a good table all these years, just my wants have changed and I no longer want the sewing machine to sit on top of table. Perhaps will put a sign up at store and see if anyone cares for it.

That's about it for this writing. May be back later on today. Have left over turkey in crock pot cooking away to make a stew from it. Have the pups food cooking, also. Guess I better head back to the kitchen and see what else is needing to be done in there ... haha
*************
Back again ... nearly 9pm ... pups have been fed, dishes washed, some laundry done ... and most of all ... living room Christmas tree is up and decorated!!! Got a picture of it, bah hum bug, didn't get a nice one taken. Maybe too dark in there or something, or either it's hard to get a good picture of a WHITE tree ... lol lol lol Pretty in real life, though.


No comments: