Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowed ........

Last night it snowed here ... brrrrrr and grrrrrrr ... was cold and slippery early this morning. Thank goodness Jim is still on vacation so I didn't have to walk to work ... LOL Took some pictures while at work. Crud, the one of the store with lights on didn't come out so well but you can get a glimpse of what it looks like.





While still with camera took a few pictures of the inside of the little store. This one is looking out from behind the register.




To the right of the register ...




And now standing away from the counter looking in from the doorway ...




Later in the morning thought of taking a few as I stand at the door looking out down the street ...




Then I thought to take a picture of the houses close to the store and just as I was doing that a car pulled in the driveway blocking my view ... lol Never did get a chance again to snap any more pictures so all of these will have to do. Bring back old memories Karlene and Linda? hugs, love you both and miss you at the store!





Tonight ...

Almost 10pm ... finished with a table runner that I've been working on for my friend Eddie ... and NO thanks to the damn sewing machine. Every 10 minutes the monitor on it went partially blank and it stopped sewing!!! And here I thought for a fleeting moment that the blasted contraption and I could bond. Yeah, right, sure. I want a PFAFF!!!! Bah hum bug on this Bernina.

Any how after shutting off and turning back on, got the table runner done. Friend will get it either tomorrow or Tuesday. She's been asking my why I haven't finished with the mystery. Couldn't tell her I stopped that to make her something ... lol Guess I'll get back to the mystery now. IF the good for nothing machine co-operates. Call to dealer seems to be on my agenda rather I want it to or not.


No comments: