Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year ... time for new things

I've gone and taken the plunge. I've created a blog! lol Hope to use this spot for all my quilting stuff, be it spur of the moment blocks, tops or completed quilts and such. Joined a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt group at yahoo.com and a lot of ladies there have blogs so I thought I would try my hand at one. The mystery so far is FUN!!! We are all doing it as Bonnie does hers. Makes one feel like a tester! Okay, must admit, not a great sewer (still learning all the aspects of quilting) so hoping to be able to hide all my bad parts when it comes to showing the finished project! Have 3 Chihuahuas and if I have to will plop each one on the bad parts of the quilt and command them to "SIT" until picture is taken.

1 comment:

Kucki68 said...

Welcome to the blogging world!