Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rotary mat and wolf fabric



Did pretty good at shopping today. Got a pretty fabric from Walmart that may go with some horse fabric that I got for Christmas. And then at Joann's got 1 yard of white and 1/2 yard of pink fabric. Trying to build up my stash in both of these colors. And then .... I got a rotating mat!!! Been wanting one for a very long time. Used 40% coupon since the blasted thing was $36.99 in the store. Mat should come in handy with paper piecing and also this companion angle ruler that I've been using with Bonnie's mystery. Sure wish I had had it about 2 weeks sooner.


Also got some of the prettiest wolf fabric I have seen in some time. Got the last that was left on the bolt. About 1 3/4 yards of it. Jimbo said he would stop at the Joann's in Everett on his way home Thursday night to see if that store had any of it. He liked the material, too.

No comments: