Thursday, January 29, 2009

new purse :)

After work today my friend and I went to Michael's craft store. I had to use restroom. Theirs were out of order :( So went next door to Gottschalks. Awww ... felt much better ... lol Did some browsing around. Hi di ho ... found a purse! Haven't bought one in 3 years or maybe longer? Debated. Was originally $55 marked down to $40.98 and then 60% off that ... YAHOO! My friend was at register making a purchase and I debated some more. Finally decided to go for it. It is now ... MINE ... hahaha

Will definitely carry it to work tomorrow. Took some time to print out the right sized photo of the pups, but now they are inside the little photo holder of the purse. Next picture I take of them they will have to get closer together ... lol lol lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you can put all three pups in that purse!!

Quiltingranny said...

Love the purse & OMG, Boy George just got you my blog award, I love that song & ssshhh, my hubby still does a really cute silly dance to it that makes my grandkids fall on the floor in giggles.
http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-have-new-blog-award.html
While here, I have a few giveaways, feel free to sign up!

Karen said...

Love the purse...what a cool bag and an even cooler deal!!! Spice Karen