Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday blahs ...

Last night was viewing photos in a quilt group I belong to. Lo and behold there was a Double Delight posted amongst those photos. Whaaaaaaaaaa It was a beautiful quilt top! Since I had already seen the mystery, I went and checked out Bonnie's group. Whaaaaaaaaaa ... beautiful quilts again. Then I went to Bonnie's site. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa ... hers is fantastic. My golds aren't all the same color as in ALL the other quilts! I was ready to throw in the towel, let me tell you! Was physically sick for a moment. Even wrote to the entire group about my mistake. Then I played a little free online bingo and went to bed ... lol lol lol

Tomorrow will be another day, they say. Well today is that tomorrow. Still not too thrilled with the blocks so far, putting on thinking hat. Size -X small ... little brain here. Will see what I come up with in the next few days or so. Bonnie designed one heck of a beautiful quilt. Leave it to me not to read instructions fully and to be gong ho with throwing out fabric on the table and greedily grabbing the rotary cutter.

No comments: