Sunday, January 25, 2009

A quarter? of mystery done ...

Been working on and off on Bonnie's mystery. So far have gotten a corner of it pieced ... lol Don't have much time lately to do it. Besides, those blasted 9 patches are making me procrastinate. Ain't my favorite thing to do. Picture of the corner done. Was taken on the 21st and still like this. Did sew together some of the star blocks last night ... and NO ... didn't do any of the 9 patches.
The little shelf on the side of the cutting table where I have put some of my fabric on fell! Well, one side of it did! It came loose from the wall. Guess that's what I get for trying to put more on it ... lmao! I've got to STOP buying material until I can get some of what I do have sewn and out of this house. UMM, wishful thinking on my part. Too many pretty fabrics out there ... whaaaaa

No comments: